Saturday, June 12, 2010

A quick "Hello" before I start...

Hi folks. I wanted to take a second and tell you a bit about this blog and myself. My thought for this blog was to use it as a place to discuss life, gaming and my thoughts on the future of gaming, where it is going and possibilities of where it could go. Now, I am by no means a gaming expert or knowledgeable on all things gaming nor will I pretend to be.

Right now, my time is split between MMO's, PS3 and a handful of PC games. I've grown up with gaming in my household in one shape or another. Whether it was Atari 2600, TRS-80 computer games I made up, Pong, Collecovision or just about every other console during the 80's and 90's I most likely had it or played on it. My favorite games are FPS's but I also enjoy MMO's and any other team based game.

A bit a bout me, I have been serving in the military for 18 years now. Currently I'm stationed in Europe and as of now plan to retire at 20 years and move on to a civilian life. I'm a husband and a father and love getting my family involved in my gaming hobby. We also travel extensively and have seen almost all of Western Europe.

As I post here I encourage discussion in any of the topics I bring up. If you disagree with what I say, great I would love to hear why. I ask that we remain respectful of each others opinions and treat each other with dignity. I will moderate spam, trolling or just plain abusive comments. If you want to do that, there are plenty of other sites out there for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment